I have received my Dr.-Ing. of Computer Science from the TU Kaiserslautern in 2015 (supervised by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jens B. Schmitt and Prof. Dr. Florin Ciucu). Currently, I am a post-doctoral research assistant.
- (Stochastic) Network Calculus
- Modelling and Analysis of Fundamental Performance Problems in Networked Systems
- Performance Analyses in Wireless Networks, IoT, Vehicle Networks, SDN/NFV
CAFLOTRA: A calculus for networks with flow transformations. DFG funded.
SeNeCa: A calculus to the deterministic and stochastic performance analysis of sensor networks. DFG funded.
Find a complete publication list here.
Supervisor of Seminar Mobile Computing (WS 11/12, WS 13/14), Seminar Distributed Systems (SS 10, SS 11), teaching assistant of Quantitative Aspects of Distributed Systems (SS 14), Communication System (SS 15), Stochastic Analysis of Distributed Systems (WS 15/16).
Tools Chair of MMB & DFT 2012, Reviewer for several international conferences including INFOCOM, Networking, VALUETOOLS, MMB & DFT, ICNP, RTSS, ICC, ICCCN, WCSP.
University of Warwick (2014), Telekom Innovation Laboratories (T-Labs), Berlin (2010, 2011)
- Dagstuhl Seminar Network Calculus 2015
- VALUETOOLS 2014
- MMB & DFT 2014 (WoNeCa-2)
- ITC 2013
- VALUETOOLS 2012
- MMB & DFT 2012 (WoNeCa-1)
- INFOCOM 2011
- PERFORMANCE 2010
- MMB & DFT 2010