News (This webpage is no longer maintained)
- Oct 2019: I moved to Ruhr University Bochum where I am heading the
Distributed and Networked Systems Group as a
tenure-track Assistant Professor (Juniorprofessor).
- Sep 2019: I am co-organizing the 5th Workshop on Network Calculus (WoNeCa-5).
- Oct 2018 - Sep 2019 I will be working with Yuming Jiang at NTNU Trondheim, funded by an ERCIM Fellowship.
- Nov 2018: Paper accepted at INFOCOM 2019!
- Jun - Aug 2018: I will be visiting Jörg Liebeherr in the Dept. of ECE the University of Toronto.
- Jun 2018: Meet me at ACM SIGMETRICS 2018.
- Feb 2018: Meet me at MMB / WoNeCa-4.
- Jan 2018: I am a TPC member of the 2018 International Workshop on Network Calculus at ITC30.
- Dec 2017: Paper accepted at MMB 2018.
- Nov 2017 - Apr 2018: I will be working with Haifeng Yu in the School of Computing at the National University of Singapore.
- June 2017: Our SIGMETRICS paper is now available in ACM POMACS.
- Apr 2017: Paper accepted at ACM SIGMETRICS 2017!
- Jan 2017: Paper accepted at IEEE ICC 2017's Symposium on Communications QoS, Reliability and Modeling (CQRM).
- Nov 2016: Paper accepted at INFOCOM 2017!
- Integrated End-to-End Modeling and Analysis of Heterogeneous Distributed Systems with Real-time Constraints
(Carl-Zeiss funded, principal investogator) 2016-2018
- The Disco Deterministic Network Calculator - A Tool for Deterministic Network Calculus (project leader), 2013-2018
- CAFLOTRA (DFG funded), 2012-2016
- SeNeCa (DFG funded), 2008-2012
Selected Publications [Disco Library] [Google Scholar] [DBLP]
DeepTMA: Predicting Effective Contention Models for Network Calculus using Graph Neural Networks In Proc. of the 38th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM 2019), April 2019. (acceptance rate 19.7%) [bibtex] [pdf]
Quality and Cost of Deterministic Network Calculus – Design and Evaluation of an Accurate and Fast Analysis , In Proc. of the ACM SIGMETRICS International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems (SIGMETRICS 2017), June 2017. (acceptance rate 14.3%) [bibtex] [pdf]
Boosting Sensor Network Calculus by Thoroughly Bounding Cross-Traffic In Proc. of the 34th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM 2015), April 2015. (acceptance rate 19%) [bibtex] [pdf]
The DiscoDNC v2 – A Comprehensive Tool for Deterministic Network Calculus In Proc. of the 8th EAI International Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools (VALUETOOLS 2014) , December 2014. [bibtex] [pdf]
I was a Docent in the Dept. of Computer Science at TUK where I taught the Worst-Case Analysis of Distributed Systems lecture ([89-4256] INF-42-56-V7).
The winter 2016/17 lecture material can be found here (accessible only within the TUK university network).
Supervising tutor (TA) during the following courses