- Member of the "Landesforschungsschwerpunkt" Ambient Systems (amsys)
- Disco Deterministic Network Calculator - A tool for deterministic network calculus
- Disco Stochastic Network Calculator - A tool for stochastic network calculus
- A first course in Stochastic Network Calculus
- Planetlab: An open platform for developing, deploying, and accessing planetary-scale services.
For a complete list of past projects, see here. Other projects we were involved in are:
- Integrated End-to-End Modeling and Analysis of Heterogeneous Distributed Systems with Real-time Constraints, Steffen Bondorf, Carl-Zeiss funded (September 2016 - September 2018)
- DASMOD: Dependable Adaptive Systems and Mathematical Modeling, Cluster of Excellence in Rhineland-Palatinate. DISCO is taking part in the MacZ project. (Terminated May 2008)
- SNACS: Self-Organizing Networks and Adaptive Communication Services.
- LETSQoS: Labor-Experiment zum Testen von Systemischer QoS (lab experiment to test systemic quality of service).